Thursday, December 07, 2006

Jaxton's Construction Birthday Party!

Checking out the cool Diego field journal that Grandma and Grandpa gave him. He had such a good time on his birthday. In fact he is still talking about it and most likely will be until he turns 4!

Blowing out the candles and making a wish. I can't believe Jax is 3! Megan and Jaxton had a blast playing with the toolbox he got for his birthday. Megan especially loved it.

What a cake! We had a tools/construction birthday party for Jaxton. He loved it. Here is a picture of the cake I made. Jax loved it.

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Jaxton's Construction Birthday Party looks super lovely. I am glad that it was so fun. My kiddos are also excited for their 6th birthday. They want a cute Minnie mouse party so I am just having a thought about booking the outdoor party venue NYC for it.