Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas at dance class

Megan's dance class had a Christmas demonstration for family last week during their regular class time. This was partly for fun and partly to show what they have been learning. I was actually quite impressed by the progress Megan has made since last year's Christmas demonstration. She paid attention, knew the dances, and performed her heart out. I cannot emphasize that enough. There are really no words to explain how enthusiastic her dancing was. It was hilarious, and I am kicking myself that I forgot to take the video camera. You might notice that her skirt is poufier than the other girls' skirts. This is because she wore a tutu that day. :)



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kessee said...

She is the cutest thing ever!! I can't wait for Gabby to take dance.

Abbigail said...

freaking adorable. I am sure she is making Auntie Kathryn proud!