Saturday, November 15, 2008

Finally some professional pictures!

As many of you already know, my photographer lost the pictures from my wedding.....(deep sigh and lots and lots of tears). But we did some retakes and she finally posted them on her blog. You can view them on her blog which is http://photobymckenzie.blogspot.com. Hope you all enjoy them!!! As soon as she gets me the disc I will post some other ones that I love. She has a few where we are serious and I look at it and I'm like, "that is SO not us!!!!" Anyway, I'll let you be the judge.

5 comments:

marilynl said...

Hurray! At last we can see what you might have looked like on your wedding day. This will be a great story to add to your history! They really are beautiful.

Courtni said...

Good grief...glad you got them before your one year anniversary :-) Just kidding -- I'm just glad they are in. I am going to go look at them right now!

Sean said...

The photos look beautiful! And I find it ironic that Nicole would choose a photographer named McKenzie...GO MCKENZIE!

Dianne

Angela said...

I love them. Especially the ones under that gorgeous berry tree. They are really great!

Shar Chavira said...

they turned out amazing! I agree the ones with the tree are awesome! I'm glad you got to retake some memories. :)