Monday, May 18, 2009

Adventures of the Backyardigan

Yes, it's true! I am adding a post WITH A PICTURE! Am I doing it by myself, you ask? What do you think? Of course not. Michael is here by my side guiding me through every step, even though Michelle has gone through this with me before. Today I am determined to become blogger literate.
Today yard guy came and started demo on the backyard. I wish all the little grandkids were here to watch the front loader in action. I have to say I was pretty impressed so I know Jaxton would be very interested. This could have kept Jaxton and Gabby busy for hours just watching the backyard action. Here are a few pictures of the mess he made. Now I know why he said we would probably want to put in a new lawn when he is done. See what happens when you decide to put in a new sprinkler system. One little thing leads to many other big things.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Way to go Mom! You are a blogging fiend. That's some serious damage that guy is doing to your yard. We might just have to come up and take a look. I'm sure Megan would be impressed!

Angela said...

Go blogger lady go!!! Jaxton is wishing he were there to see this. He says, "now that... is actually a small skid steer loader". Just thought you might like to know that he th inks he is truck "literate". :) haha! He LOVED these pictures.

marilynl said...

He IS truck literate. They are back today, so a new post is awaiting!

Steve said...

Yard guy! What are you doing, yard guy?

marilynl said...

Will you teach me how to yard?

Sean said...

WOW! That is so exciting! I hope he fixes that mess he just made :) I can't wait to see the finished project.