Monday, July 27, 2009

The Finished Product...Finally!

Remember the quilt that I was making that I posted on here forever ago? Well...it is finally done and I LOVE it! I had a lady here hand quilt it for me and she did a beautiful job! I am really happy with how it turned out. It is uneven in places and not perfect, but hey...it was my first quilt and I am excited that I completed it. I have been using it as a centerpiece on my kitchen table and I think it looks great!



Sorry the pictures are a bit blurry. I am in need of a new camera. Any suggestions?

7 comments:

marilynl said...

So good to see something new on here. If I ever see a big change in my yard, there might be a new post. Waiting for the fence.

Christina said...

That is so cute. I love all the different fabrics.

Sean said...

Very cute--way to go on your first quilt!

Mike said...

I can honestly say that is better than any quilt I have ever made.

Grow Family said...

Super cute! The colors are so cheerful.

Christina said...

As far as cameras go I am drooling at the Canon T1i right now. I think you are ready for a digital SLR, since you are in such a neat place and all...

(but you might not want to listen to me, I like to shop a lot)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.