Thursday, November 01, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Fun






We got to go to two pumpkin patches this year. Megan's preschool class took a field trip to a pumpkin patch in west Layton. They got to go on a hayride (Megan's favorite part!) and pick a pumpkin to take home. We also went to a pumpkin patch in South Jordan with Grandma Blake, Summer, Aiden, and Rhys. Summer and Megan had so much fun running around the pumpkin patch together. They were both in a fun, silly mood and had a great time. Except for the part where Megan tried to push Summer in the wheelbarrow and it fell over on top of both of them.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becca said...

What a cutie. I can't believe how grown up she looks! Sounds like her wheelbarrow stunt didn't go so well. Maybe next year....

Abbigail said...

can i post on this?

Abbigail said...

yipee! I thought that I had done it before and it wouldn't let me..... All the kids are so adorable. We miss you all.

Michelle,
I have seen the thing quarterly and I am dying to get it also! They have done some cool "things"