Thursday, November 01, 2007

Shiver Me Timbers!

This was definitely the most fun Halloween we have had with Megan. She really got it this year and was SO excited. She kept asking all day if it was time to go Trick or Treating yet. By the time she was eating dinner, she was so excited she was practically jumping out of her skin. She just couldn't stand it! I really, really wanted her to be Alice in Wonderland this year, but she had other plans. She was determined to be a pirate. I gave in and wasn't too thrilled about it, but I think it turned out adorable! Especially with her cute curly ponytail. Everyone thought she looked so cute. Steve took her out Trick or Treating and according to him, she had the time of her life.

Right before leaving for the preschool Halloween party. They got to do a pinata, which Megan was really thrilled about.


Getting ready to hit the streets!

In pursuit of candy.

Enjoying the fruits of her labors.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow!! Megan looks so darn cute! I love her costume. Also, her and Summer are so cute together.
Good thing my nieces and nephew are like the cutest kids EVER!

Kessee said...

That is the cutest pirate costume. Megan looked adorable.I love it!

Becca said...

Um, so much for scary old pirates...She's the cutest darn pirate I ever saw! I definitely think the pirate trumped the Alice in Wonderland costume...she pulled it off like a champ. Maybe someday Greta will have half the hair Megan has.... :)