Tuesday, April 08, 2008

At the Salon

Here we have the lovely before picture. You can kind of see how on the left side of the photo she has a huge chunk of hair that is about 4 or 5 inches shorter than the rest of it. You can't really see the place where she made the cut on the other side.


Okay, I'm ready for my haircut!


Looks like she's not so sure now.

Nicole working her magic.


The after pic. You can't really tell how much length had to come off. I wish I would have been smart enough to take before and after photos of the back of her head, because that's where you can see a big difference. We ended up taking off 4 inches.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mike said...

Oh, she looks really cute! This will be a fun story to tell down the road.

Nicole said...

Thanks for posting this Michelle! I was waiting forever! Now you need to get your New York pictures up. I will be waiting.

Kessee said...

She looks adorable! I can't even tell much of a difference. And ditto on the New York pictures. I want to see them too.

Becca said...

Yikes! I guess every kid has to pull that sometime, right? At least she didn't give herself 1 inch bangs! :) She looks darling.

Tara and Dan said...

haha :) I remember cutting my own hair, but I left myself with a one inch spike at the top of my head... consider yourself lucky!