Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Photos

Here are some pictures from Easter at Mom and Dad's this weekend.You should have seen these kids scarf down the potato chips. They were eating them like there was no tommorrow. We had to switch bags halfway through because they finished one off.Melissa is great photographer and a great model.Megan really liked Guitar Hero, although not that great at it. Luckily, her Uncle Michael was more than willing to help her. (This photo was not staged at all!)Getting ready to color Easter eggs.Look at all of those pretty colored eggs. Jaxton was so funny, I don't think he used any color other than blue the whole time.Here's the little kid's table. Megan's enjoying her invisible food, Gabby is enjoying her glass, and Jaxton is mistakenly flossing BEFORE the meal.Here we all are at Old Main Hill rolling Easter eggs. Nicole is looking as lovely as ever.Here's Gabby, Grandpa, Megan, and Melissa climbing the hill after rolling their eggs.Megan and Grandma Gutke relaxing on the bench between rolls. It was a great day!

4 comments:

amelia and crew said...

Cute pics! Great blogging Mike.

Michelle said...

It looks like I missed out on a lot of fun! Thanks everyone for making Easter a fun day for Megan.

Shar Chavira said...

OH MY GOSH!!! MY FAMILY!!! A friend of my crossed this blog and sent it to me!! Now I can keep up on you all!! I miss you. I was just thinking the other day...How's Nichole. Craziness! I have a blog too so ya better check it out!! Love you all!!

Shar

Shar Chavira said...

Sorry, I have to post again! I am just so excited to have found you all! It's so great to see what you have been up to and how big your kids are! Marilyn, I have to say...I am VERY, VERY impressed! I don't think my mom could blog if she wanted to. HA! Too funny that you drove past my little store. I'm always there on Thurs and Fridays so stop by just to say "HI"!! I'm like a kid in a candy store today. I am just so happy to be in touch with you all again! I love you all so much!!