Friday, May 02, 2008

Steve & Michelle in NYC: Finally!

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get to this. It's partially because we are not the best at taking pictures on vacation. But, yes, we did go to New York, and there is a little bit of photographic evidence. Now don't get all excited by this first photo--we didn't go to Dave Letterman. But Steve had to get his photo taken as we were passing by the Ed Sullivan Theatre.

Of course, the highlight for me was seeing three Broadway shows. It was so difficult to choose which shows to see, because I would love to see them all, but we were able to narrow it down. Here I am in front of the Hilton Theatre, where we saw Young Frankenstein.

This is why, when you ask a random stranger to take your photo in front of a Broadway theatre, you should be very specific about wanting to be able to see the marquee in the photo! You can kind of tell that we are at Mary Poppins.

And here we are at my favorite of the shows we saw, Curtains. Oh, I just love it! Please bless that someone will do this show soon and cast me as Georgia!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mike said...

Yay for New York photos! I'm so excited for my trip this summer!

Becca said...

I'm SO jealous! I LOVE NY! You guys look super cute. I think I'd better try one of those cupcakes someday. :)

Shar Chavira said...

mmmmm....I can smell the hotdogs and nuts already! I have yet to see Curtain so I better put it on my list of must sees since it came highly recommended from you! It was SO fun to see you the other day. I miss my cousins. You both look fabulous! I want to come see your play too so maybe when I'm there I can get your autograph!

Nicole said...

Finally! I am so happy to see your pics and also jealous that not only did you go to NYC, but you go to go on someone elses dollar! Thanks for putting up the pics! Loved all of them!

Tara and Dan said...

Fun fun fun!!! I'm so jealous :). New York is such an exciting place!