Friday, May 30, 2008

Random Good Times

My good friend/mission companion Deanna got married last week. Here we are at the wedding dinner. Deanna (in the middle) isn't wearing her dress, but she looked so cute that day. It was so fun to see her get married, especially since our mission president performed the ceremony.
My other good friend/mission companion, Anneliesa came into town last weekend. We had a great time. One of the nights she was here, we went to dinner and mini golfing with a group of friends. Here is Anneliesa, me and Aileen after the night was over.
Mini golfing with Nate that night.

At the restaurant before mini golf.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yer sa cute an sa you. :)

Shar Chavira said...

you are having WAY too much fun and (as always) looking super cute! So fun to see you and my Aunt Marilyn at the store today! (which I forgot to give you the extra watch battery). So, I'll make sure you get that. :) Thanks for your support guys!
Luv ya!