Saturday, June 14, 2008

Scared of the Dark???


I just had to tell this story about Jaxton cause it's about the funniest thing I've ever heard him say. Last weekend, I went up to Mom and Dad's house to help get things going for the office remodel. Since Angela and Kessee are in the Philipines, Gabby and Jaxton are staying up there. On Monday morning, I had gone into the downstairs bathroom to change my clothes and I shut the door behind me. While I was in there changing I heard Jaxton start coming down the stairs to get some toys. He stopped about halfway down the steps and realized all of the lights were turned off in the basement, so it was pretty dark down there. Not knowing I was in the bathroom, he yelled, "Grandma or someone, will you come turn on the lights downstairs? I'm scared." So, I yelled back, "I'll come turn on the lights!" There was a little pause and Jaxton asked, "Um....are you a ghost???" We all got a pretty good laugh out of that one! Kids say the funniest things.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

NEECOLE!
hi. this is your long lost friend. I discovered this little gem of a blog when Michelle left a comment on mine (hi Michelle! oh and the rest of the gang!)

ANYWAY... I am so happy to be able to see what is going on with you. you look ADORABLE and SO HAPPY and that makes me SO HAPPY. I think we are long overdue for a hang-out session... wouldn't ya say? only one prob: I live in the middle of nowhere close to nothing -- especially UT!!! SO.......... let's promise that the next time I am home (?August? maybe? hopefully?) we HAVE to get together and catch up. I know we will pick up right where we left off.... we always do........

anyway -- just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and that I miss you! pop on over to the toomuchofamuchness sometime so you can see my crazy life :)

long live Peter,
me! (amy -- duh)

p.s. this is the longest comment in the history of comments!!! maybe blogger will pay me some MONEY!!!