Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A few more from the recital


Post performance glow
Just FYI, I didn't set this photo up at all. I can't believe how great it turned out. Not only is the light right on Megan's face, but it is a fantastic picture of her, which is pretty rare, as she has a hard time smiling naturally for the camera. So I was really happy with this one. Also, am I the only one who thinks that the little girl next to Megan is wearing WAY too much eye makeup? Yikes!

A photo op with mom and dad and a well-deserved ice cream cone. Delicious!

One last pic--Megan and Jaxton. They love each other and are great friends. He was so cute that night and was excited that he got to see Megan dance. We miss you already, Jax! See you in a few months! Take lots of fun pictures for us!

p.s. For any of you that don't know, Jaxton and his family (my sister's family) moved to the Philippines today. That's part of the reason the blog has been slow lately. We've been busy spending time together and helping Angela get ready to move.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sean said...

Megan looks so cute! I can tell she is a natural born performer. What a cute costume, too! And I love the picture where she is the "star".

Dianne

marilynl said...

OK, I know I'm her grandma, but we all know who is the cutest girl and the best dancer. Right? She was so cute that night and Gabby showed that she may have the dance gene too!

Nicole said...

Megan does look adorable and she was so cute when she danced! She had the Gutke gene as well, because I believe all the girls on mom's side danced, right?

Kessee said...

So adorable. We love them! Megan looks so cute in that pic with Jax and he is being a huge goof ball.