Thursday, July 24, 2008

I started the video and it was a video slideshow of all the pictures we've taken together with our 2 songs. About 60 seconds into the video, he came downstairs.(He had been hiding upstairs with my roommates.) So we watched the slideshow.
After the video, he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I said yes. So we were hugging and I was like,"wait! Let me see the ring again." So he pulled the box back and the it was empty. The ring had fallen out so we scrambled to the ground and found it. It was pretty funny. Then I asked him what ring he ended up getting(we looked at a few) and he said,"are you sure you want me to to tell you on camera?" Apparently he had hidden a video camera in the entertainment center so we have it all on tape!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: