Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Logan Pioneer Day Parade

This is the third year we have gone to the little parade in Logan on Pioneer Day. This parade is the best kept secret in Utah, in my opinion, and now I am letting the cat out of the bag. It is on Center Street, so there is an abundance of shade, it is just the right length, and there aren't a zillion people (although it has gotten a little more crowded each year). Megan continued on her candy catching streak from the 4th of July and although I don't have photos to prove it this time, made quite the haul. We had to insist that she share the candy she caught with a two year old girl that was next to us, because she had way more than her share.

Standing at attention for the flag.


Trying to get the attention of the people with the candy.

Hey, hey, I am right here, throw the candy to ME!


Big smiles at the end of a fun parade!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

marilynl said...

That was a fun day! Megan was so cute in her pioneer outfit. We look forward to this parade every year and wish we could keep it a secret!

Barbara said...

What an adorable little granddaughter. I didn't know you were so clever at sewing.

marilynl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara said...

I need to go to that parade next year. I didn't remember that they had one.