Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Pioneer Day Fun

When I found out our Primary was having a "mini-trek", visions of Megan dressed as a cute little pioneer girl wouldn't leave me alone. So I headed to JoAnn's, where I found a great deal on a pattern and some cute fabric, and commenced sewing. I won't pretend I didn't have help. Thanks, Mom for helping me figure out the tricky parts.


All the sewing paid off! Doesn't she look adorable?


With some cute Primary friends.

Apparently Megan is of the lazy pioneer variety. She managed to get this very nice boy to pull her in his wagon the whole way. I kept trying to convince her to get out and walk, but she wasn't having any of that. I told this boy's mom that he pulled her the whole way, and she said he didn't mind and that she told him they were taking the wagon for him to pull some of the littler kids. Hmm. Megan doesn't look that much littler than him to me. Poor kid.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

marilynl said...

OK, that is just too funny. Megan has things figured out. That's the way I would have "walked" across the plains too!

Angie said...

She is too cute Michelle! Good job on the outfit! And I say if she can get some kid to pull her all the way... more power to her!!

Angela said...

Megan has the right idea. Her pioneer outfit was adorable. Good job.

Nicole said...

She looks quite relaxed!! She is so funny and the outfit was so adorable!

Tara and Dan said...

She looks sooooo cute!! I'm seriously impressed you made the outfit- I could never make anything like that!