Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Best Halloween Picture I Have So Far

Wow, this has caused me a slight headache. So, the internet connection at my apartment is SO SLOW! It's like using the computer at Mom and Dad's apartment. :) So this is the pumkin that I carved at FHE with my "sister" Jenny. Hence, the eyes are a "J" and an "M". We signed our pumpkin. I have a picture of the two of us with our pumpkin, along with pictures of everyone else and their pumpkins. Well, when I say "have" that's a little inaccurate. My roommate Dave actually has them because, yet again, my batteries were not working, despite the fact that they were freshly charged, and had just been put in the camera. So hopefully I'll get those pictures later. To hear about what I did on Halloween night, click here.

No comments: