Wednesday, February 06, 2008

BRAD PAISLEY AND RODNEY ATKINS CONCERT!

I went to the Brad Paisley concert a couple weeks ago with my friend who also happens to be named Nicole and her cousin Tiffany. It was so much fun, not to mention that Brad Paisley and Rodney Atkins are some pretty attractive cowboys!(They're not from Preston) This is us at Applebee's before the concert.
Right in the middle of all the action....I know it's kinda fuzzy.
There's Brad on the big screen. You can see him in the bottom left of the picture. I know it seems far away but they were actually not bad seats!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Courtni said...

Hey Nicole -- when we talked, you didn't tell me you had just been to a Brad Paisley concert. Love him...I'm super jealous!

Unknown said...

Hy

I want friendship..............