Saturday, February 23, 2008

Field Trip

Megan's preschool class went on a field trip to Great Harvest Bread. When we got there, the teacher read them the story of the Little Red Hen.

Then they got to go back and see how the bread was made. They all got to hold some wheat and then see the machine that is used to grind it into flour. They also learned about the other ingredients that are used to make bread.

Then they each got to hold a piece of bread dough. They smelled it and squished it and then they got to line up and throw their dough into the garbage like they were shooting baskets.

After the tour, everyone got to enjoy a yummy slice of bread. We all had fun!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Becca said...

So cute...we love that book! Megan sure is cute...what's with that awesome hair of hers? No fair. :)

Teddy said...

Megan rocks Michelle. Your such a good mommy. Tom informed me that I am not Mom, but MUM or Mudder. As if I haven't said it enough, but I'm so excited for you show, it's almost like I'm involved too just because I'm going to come and see you in it. :)

Tara and Dan said...

What a fun field trip! The only field trip I remember going on is to the fish hatchery. Eating bread is waaaaay better!

Michelle said...

Fish hatchery...haha! You are so funny.