Friday, August 08, 2008

A Day at the Beach???

A day in the life of a four year old's favorite stuffed animal:

I was on the phone this morning and Megan was playing in the next room. Apparently she was setting up an island paradise for Diego, her teddy bear. Take four throw pillows, her favorite hula bear blanket that she drags around the house, a princess umbrella, and some little people (not sure what purpose they serve), and Diego looks quite comfortable. All he needs is a fruity drink with a little umbrella in it. And maybe some swim trunks. I'm not sure if my family room is zoned to be a nude beach.



Ah, the good life! Lucky Diego. I wish I was the one lying on the beach under an umbrella right now.

Check back soon for more photos from this summer. I have lots that deserve to be seen!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

marilynl said...

That Diego is one lucky bear. Where's the water?

Angela said...

I must say Diego has quite the life. Looks like his owner has quite the imagination as well. :)