Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tale as old as time

I decided that Megan needed to start experiencing live theater, so we took her to the Kaysville City production of Beauty and the Beast. She behaved much better than I expected and she really enjoyed it. She was so excited that she got to meet some of the cast members after the show and I was glad I had my camera. Here she is with Belle, Gaston, and the Prince. And if you're thinking you know who her favorite was, you're probably wrong. Nope, not Belle. She thought Gaston was great! Should I be worried?

Pretty girls!

Flexing her muscles with Gaston.

Meeting the Prince.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

kittens said...

Michelle,
Your little Megan has a fantastic personality. I love it. She is so wacky and imaginative and smart. I love hearing about her. Especially that she picked Gaston. Hilarious. I know how those Lundberg's can be wacky from queen wacky herself Nicole. People don't know how funny she is.

Angela said...

I love all the pictures. We miss Megan's cute little face. I can't wait till October. Jaxton especially can't wait. Love ya!

marilynl said...

Oh dear. I see the stage in her future!

Becca said...

So cute of her and Belle. She is following right in her mama's very talented footsteps, for sure! :) Okay, and the pics below of her totally filthy are AWESOME. I can just see the look on your face when you found her like that...makes me chuckle. :)