Monday, March 03, 2008

Awesome Friends


Last week, I went to dinner at Thanksgiving point with some friends from high school. It was so much fun! I love the fact that I have friends that make an effort to keep in touch! Mostly because I am horrible at it. Here I am with Val and Nikki.
Leslee, Alyssa and Daisie were also there. We stayed for about 2 and 1/2 hours and just chatted about everything. I had a great time!

About a month ago, the wife of my bishop in Glenwood (the first place I lived in Provo) passed away. He is my favorite bishop ever. He has had a really hard time, so a group of some of the old ward members got together and went to dinner with him. It was so fun to get together and see so many old friends. I made some amazing friends in that ward and had such a fun time catching up with everyone!
This is a picture of the last night of hip hop. For the past 3 and 1/2 years, I have been taking a Wednesday night hip hop class and it has been SO MUCH fun. My instructor, Darren(the one on my left) is going to Kuwait for a year and so class is officially over, which makes me so sad. He has such a talent for teaching and choreography. I have made some really good friends in that class. The girl on my right is Zuly. We met in that class and she has become one of my best friends. She is married and had three kids. We are totally in different phases of our lives, but she has been such a good friend to me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shar Chavira said...

OK, so let me get this straight...you were at Thanksgiving point. like 5 min away from my house!! HELLO! We need to get in touch dorkie! I live right behind the Cabellas! Call me sometime! Email me and I'll send ya my number sharchavira@hotmail.com (oh, and I have a new cute boutique you need to check out in Lehi!!)