Sunday, March 16, 2008

More Fun Times

Nate and I went to Hurricane last weekend. We had dutch oven in the backyard with his family one of the nights. It was getting chilly so he went inside and got the coat from his mission in Mongolia. We were so cold that we decided to try to both fit inside and it worked! I know, I know....it's super cheesy.
We went tubing at this huge hill in Midway called Soldier Hollow. It was so much fun. The best part about it is that they have a tow rope to take you up the mountain It was so nice. Much better than Old Main where you take two steps forward and one step back the whole way up the hill!
We went mini gofing with some friends a couple of weekends ago at Trafalga in Orem. These girls are friends from way back in the Glenwood....Ariann and Aileen.
This is Nate and I with my pink ball. Out of the 6 of us, I came in dead last. I think I was at like 23 strokes behind the next person. Very sad, indeed.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kessee said...

That is a cheesy picture, but hilarious that you both fit in it. I think the pictures are cute. The sledding looks so fun. Jaxton would have had a blast!

Michelle said...

Nicole, I think you win the worst mini golfer ever award! Ha! I love it. I went to one of those tow rope tubing places in West Virginia once. It seriously was so much fun! I will have to take Megan to that one next year.

Mike said...

Do they still have that rope tow tubing place at Beaver Mountain? I went there once.

The Alleman Family said...

Hey Nicole I just happened to find your blog and was so excited when I saw your posts about you and Nate. You look so cute together! I hope everything is well- Heather