Sunday, March 16, 2008

DISNEY ON ICE:PRINCESS WISHES!!!!!

On Friday night my friend, Aileen and I decided that we were going to be the best aunts in the world and take our nieces to Princesses on Ice. It was SSSOOOO fun!! We went to dinner first and then to the show. Honestly, my favorite part of the whole night was watching Megan watch the show. She was genuinely mesmerized by everything. She kept waving at everyone on the ice and when Mickey and Minnie came out she threw her hands up and the air and her jaw dropped. It was hilarious. Also, when prince charming came out, he was wearing a blue shirt and a red cape and she was like, "SUPERMAN!" She definately had me laughing all night long.
Here are Katie (one of Aileen's nieces) and Megan at dinner. I love how they dressed up in their princess dresses and crowns.
We took tracks to the show and the girls loved it. In fact, Isabel(the one in the middle) when asked her favorite part of the night quickly responded, "THE TRAIN!" The saddest part about that is it was the only free part of the night cause kids ride free. Go figure!
We had a little mishap on the way home from the show. Aileen and I got on the wrong train to go back to the car. We ended up half way to Sandy and not really sure how to get back. It took us about 3 more train transfers and an extra hour and twenty minutes travel time. Here are the girls in the front of the ticket machine at a random station. Finally we found our way back and all in all had a great time. We'll just see if Michelle ever trusts me to take Megan out again!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kessee said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Megan is the cutest thing ever. I am glad she had fun. I can't wait to see Gabby at one. You are such a nice Aunt.

Michelle said...

I totally trust you! I am so glad you took Megan and that you all had such a great time. I think you just might be the coolest aunt ever!

amelia and crew said...

Hey Lundbergs, Amelia here. I just found your blog site. Here's ours...gutkesontheisland.blogspot.com That's a mouthful!