Monday, March 03, 2008

Valentines Day

This is a little late but I wanted to blog my Valentines Day. It was an awesome day and I could tell that Nate went to alot of work. This first picture is of my feet and Nates feet in front of the sunset. It was the first thing we did on the date. I know....super cheesy...but super cute!
After we looked at the sunset, we went to his house and he made me dinner. He made stuffed french toast, which was really good. He set up a candlelight dinner in the loft of his house and gave me 3 dozen roses. He aslo made a cute Valentines card and we listened to country music(my favorite and definately not his!)
Here is a better shot of the roses...they were so pretty!
This was one of many highlights of the night. We went to Step Up 2, the movie. It definately wasn't Nate's choice, but he knew I really wanted to go, so he surprised me with tickets. It was a really fun night.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kittens said...

Also, you should add that Nate arranged your flowers. I think he used to work for the BYU flower shop. Also, I have to say that I like his choice of candles. So not tacky at all. Way to go Nate!

Kelly Anderson said...

NI-COLE...
So this is your 'special' friend that lives ACROSS THE STREET from ME that you are too busy to come and say hi to lonely ol' ME? Seriously, call me!! XOXO