Monday, March 03, 2008

Presidents Day

On Presidents day, Aileen, Richard, Nate and I went on a little road trip. We stayed in Hurricane(Nate and Aileen's parents both live there). We went to Vegas on Saturday. Here we are in front of the Las Vegas strip. I forgot to mention the Aileen and Richard got engaged on Valentines Day and they are getting married in September.
This is a little fuzzy, but I like it. Here we are waiting for the Bellagio fountains...my favorite part of Vegas.
On Sunday, we went to Zions and had the coldest picnic of my life, but it was still really fun. This is us in the parking lot.
We had game night on Sunday at Nate's parents house. We played a really funny game called Boxers or Briefs. I highly recommend it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kessee said...

Cute pictures! You look awesome and Nate is cute. Hope you are doing better!