Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Does this blog even exist any more?

Now that Angela and Nicole have started up their own blogs, and of course Michael was the first to blog, and because Melissa doesn't care about the blog, I feel I need to take it upon myself to contribute to this blog. (That is pretty much a very terrible run-on sentence.) Michelle isn't putting much on here. We all would like to see more of her and Steve and of course Megan. So come on Michelle. Let us see pictures of Megan. I am now going to find my inner-blog and come up with something worthy of posting a picture. Who thinks I am capable?

7 comments:

Angela said...

Go mom!!! Maybe you will be the next nester! You can do it!!!

Michelle said...

Okay, I will make an effort to post more often. That probably means you will all have to look at a lot of Sun Valley pictures for a while, since I'm not sure I've taken a single photo since we got home!

Mike said...

I try to put pictures on here that deal with family stuff, but I foolishly didn't take a single picture over Christmas, so that's why I haven't done anything lately. I don't think the burden should be entirely on Michelle; it is the LUNDBERG blog, people! :-)

Sean said...

Just post us some pictures of Brian...We would all love to see lots of pictures of Brian

Les said...

Yes, I believe in you! Plus, I love updates on your fam! :)

Michelle said...

Oh, Dianne, that was so funny....your comment left me dying laughing!

Nicole said...

This would be a good place to talk about the mo tab. We would all love to here more!