Friday, February 06, 2009

What We Did in Sun Valley: The Neverending Series

Okay, as promised, here we go. I have been putting this off because I have so many photos from Sun Valley and because I am not one of those blog savvy people that knows how to post lots of photos on one post. Picasa will only let me do four at a time and I am too lazy to learn how to do it any other way. So this could take a while. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Part one of the series: What Megan Likes to Do in the Hotel Room at Night.
Ladie and gentlemen, I give you the queen of interpretive dance. It basically involved Megan doing interpretive dances with her blanket to the songs playing on her Little Einsteins computer. You can see in the third photo how much emotion she brings to her dance.




Stay tuned for more!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mike said...

Cute! What a funny girl. And I think Dianne is right, we need pictures of Brian for sure.

marilynl said...

Megan cracks me up. What would be more enjoyable than pictures of Brian doing interpretive dance?

Nicole said...

Yes, let us have the President do a presidential dance. However, Megan does look very cute in these pictures!

Angela said...

Go Mr President. Megan cracks me up. What a cutie!