Monday, February 23, 2009

Sun Valley Series Part 7: White Elephant Party

One of the funnest nights in Sun Valley was the carolers white elephant party. There is a long standing tradition of trying to have the best, funniest white elephant, so there were lots of hilarious moments. In fact, by far the funniest and most outrageous Sun Valley moment occured at this party. However, as it is not exactly a family friendly story, I won't share it on this blog. ;-) If you were there, you know what it was. I didn't take too many photos at the party, but here are a few.

Before we got started, the kids had their own white elephant exchange. Aren't they a bunch of cuties? It must be because they all have gorgeous parents!


Steve was totally thrilled to get this giant remote control. And, seriously, he actually uses it.

Steve with the giant remote control, and my partner Cory with a giant calculator.


Best book title ever, I'm pretty sure. I'm still kicking myself that I didn't steal this from Abe.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, I think I need that remote control. I can never find the button I'm looking for!

Angela said...

I am laughing to think of Steve using that remote! Too funny!!

Becca said...

I'm loving all the Sun Valley posts! Okay, I'm so pleased that Steve likes his remote! I should've known he'd be the happy recipient. Great memories... can we go back tomorrow?

Teddy said...

Rock on Steve with the giant remote:) I haven't put my white elephant to use yet, but Tom is making announcements about a little sister. That makes for an akward moment. I love your Sun Valley posts, I don't want them to ever end. BTW, your on for next year right? I'm already planning people:)

kat said...

Michelle, Thanks for your comments. I too hope I get some good advice or we can figure out a way to solve the issue! I think it would be fun to get together sometime and play!