Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sun Valley Series Part 4: The Reason We Were There In the First Place

I can't even begin to tell you how much fun it was to be back with this group, caroling in Sun Valley with lots of old friends and some new ones, after ten years! I had such a wonderful time. The feeling of joy and magic that the Carolers bring into a room is something I've never experienced anywhere else. I love it. Here are a few photos, I'm sure I'll post more of these later.

Megan loves the carolers too. She wants to be one too someday!


With one of my old friends, Becca, and a new friend Whitney, at Trail Creek Cabin.

Two of my oldest and dearest friends, Becca and Holly. I love them!

"Group 2", as were we so lovingly known, in our new costumes. This is a fantastic group of people!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I love seeing all the new pictures and updates! It looks so fun and you look so cute in your costumes!

marilynl said...

Love the pictures. You look beautiful.

Les said...

You look so great in your costumes!

Kathryn said...

Makes me wish we had seen your Christmas show. I agree, the costumes were beautiful. What a fun experience! Are you doing any productions in the future? What about the Hale Theatre this year?