Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mr. President's Birthday Party

I believe Dianne made a request for pictures of Brian on the blog. Well, here you go! On Monday we celebrated Dad's birthday. It was a Presidential themed party in honor of President's Day and because he's Stake President.Here's the birthday boy blowing out his candles. Notice his awesome campaign button that says "Mr. President" on it. The rest of us wore buttons that said "Happy Birthday Mr. President."Dad loves Diet Dr. Pepper, so Nate and Nicole got him 60 bottles of it. They "doctored" (HA!) the labels to read "Dr. Lundberg." The man has so many titles!The house all decked out for the party. Kudos to the Party-Planning Committee for putting together an awesome party!

Finally, a video of the Man of the Hour making his entrance to the party. Happy Birthday Dad! We love you!

9 comments:

Les said...

Haha! The Lundberg men and their Dr. Peppers! Those are great!

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Mr. President. Gabby loves the video. Looks like we missed out on a lot of fun. :(

Anonymous said...

That was a great video! What a great theme for a party. My favorite was Nicole's camera swinging tricks until I realized (gasp!) that's my camera!

Courtni said...

You may be president, but I think I will always tend to call you "bishop." Hope you had a great birthday! I think Dr. Pepper makes an all time AWESOME gift!

Nicole said...

Oops! I have to say sorry to 'anonymous' for swinging your camera! Please forgive me. Happy birthday dad!

Kathryn said...

Wow Brian, you are almost as old as I am. I loved the Dr. Lundberg drinks. The party looks fun. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kathryn said...

Wow Brian, you are almost as old as I am. I loved the Dr. Lundberg drinks. The party looks fun. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

steve and jessica said...

Happy birthday. Looks like a lot of fun. Am I the only one that sees that giant pyramid of Dr. Peppers and thinks it would be cool to throw a ball at it?

marilynl said...

May I ask who anonymous is?